See Sizing Chart
LAYERS WELL WITH
PAIRS WELL WITH
The Altitude Down Parka by HIMALI™ is a classic expedition-warmth parka with a modern design. This heavy hitting mid-to-outer layer was designed to keep you warm during passive activities in extreme cold. A Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell holds roughly 7oz of RDS certified 850 fill-power HyperDry Down for ultimate warmth in a lightweight package. A DWR coating and water expanding thread act as the first defense against precipitation, while the HyperDry down prevents internal moisture buildup.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops: