See Sizing Chart
LAYERS WELL WITH
PAIRS WELL WITH
The Accelerator Down Jacket by HIMALI™ is an ultra-lightweight, high performing down jacket designed for versatile warmth in cold-weather. Its going to be your new go-to choice when temps drop. The Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell keeps the wind out and holds 4oz of RDS certified 850 fill-power HyperDry Down for lightweight windproof warmth in dry conditions. DWR coating and water expanding thread act as the first defense against precipitation, while the HyperDry Down prevents internal moisture buildup. Synthetic Insulation Mapping in high moisture areas keeps you warm while you are working hard. An ergonomic articulated fit reduces weight and volume, making it warmer and even more enticing to throw in your pack for a ‘just in case’ moment. Hem and hood drawcords prevent any chance of updraft - keeping you incredibly toasty.
It’s athletic fit is designed to fit perfectly over a base layer (and potentially a whisper thin midlayer). This takes advantage of down’s insulating properties by reducing dead space between your body and the down. If you are looking to layer more than this underneath, we recommend sizing up.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops:
Select a row below to filter reviews.