Schedule: Full Time / Part Time
Location: Boulder, Colorado
About the Position:
We are looking for an in-person Multimedia Producer & Editor at our HQ in Boulder, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast growing Colorado based company. No position at HIMALI is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. This position requires in-depth photography & videography knowledge. Your day to day responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the company - if you are looking for a position with high room for growth & allows you to expand your skill set this is it!
Company ownership is available for the right candidate.
Understand the core values and culture of HIMALI and reflect these in all efforts.
- Produce & edit product photography, fit photos, fit videos & interviews optimized for print, web, and social.
- Work with current staff to support marketing and sales goals through content creation.
- We are looking for a dynamic and well-rounded individual - broad skill sets are encouraged to apply.
- Our preferred candidate will have a proactive and “jump in, get feet wet” attitude while being able to follow directions.
- You have in-depth photography & videography knowledge.
- You are ready to learn new skills & take on additional responsibility as needed.
- You are able to take personal responsibility and accountability for your work.
- You are well organized with strong attention to detail.
- You like dogs.
- Copywriting skills are a plus.
- You have a strong enthusiasm for HIMALI as a brand
Technical Skills Qualifications:
- Able to work on Apple Mac systems
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud - specifically Photoshop and/or /Lightroom, Illustrator and/or InDesign, and Final Cut Pro
- Advanced experience using SLR cameras and professional lenses
HIMALI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.