Schedule: Full Time / Part Time - Work with current staff to pick a schedule that works for your lifestyle.
Location: 1418 Pearl St. Boulder, Colorado
About the Position
We are looking for an in-person Multimedia Design Intern to work at our HQ in Boulder, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast growing Colorado based company. No position at HIMALI is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Your day to day responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the company - if you are looking for a position with high room for growth & allows you to expand your skill set this is it!
- Understand the core values and culture of HIMALI and reflect these in all efforts.
- Work underneath the Creative Director to support marketing and sales goals through design & content creation.
- We are looking for a dynamic and well-rounded individual - broad skill sets are encouraged to apply.
- Our preferred candidate will have a proactive and “jump in, get feet wet” attitude while being able to follow directions & respond to constructive feedback.
- You have experience with any of the following: photo editing, video editing, graphic design using the Adobe Suite, content creation, copywriting, etc.
- You are able to take personal responsibility and accountability for your work.
- You are well organized with strong attention to detail.
- You like dogs.
- You have a strong enthusiasm for HIMALI as a brand.
Preferred Technical Skills Qualifications:
- Able to work on Apple Mac systems
- Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Photoshop and/or Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, and Final Cut Pro
- Experience using SLR cameras and professional lenses
HIMALI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.