See Sizing Chart
LAYERS WELL WITH
PAIRS WELL WITH
The Peak 7 Down Jacket by HIMALI™ is a lightweight, stuffable midlayer designed for cold-weather activity in the mountains. It utilizes 700 fill-power RDS certified HyperDry Down encapsulated within a windproof ripstop nylon shell to keep you warm in cold, dry, and windy conditions. It has an eco-DWR coating to maximize it’s first level of defense against precipitation, while the HyperDry Down prevents internal moisture buildup.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops: