See Sizing Chart
PAIRS WELL WITH
The Guide Flex Pant by HIMALI™ are a stretchy, breathable pant built to protect you from the elements (wind, abrasion, and light to moderate precipitation) as you move through tough terrain. They utilize a Toray® 4-way stretch fabric to create a slim fit pant that won’t hold you back. Zippered front pockets keep your valuables safe while zippers on the base of the pant leg make them easy to put on over boots. These pants are perfect for ridgeline scrambles, all types of climbing (rock, ice, ect), and cool weather hikes.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops: