See Sizing Chart
LAYERS WELL WITH
PAIRS WELL WITH
The Monsoon Hardshell by HIMALI™ is a breathable, 4-season outer layer designed to protect you from the heaviest of precipitation. It’s light but tough, and fully seam taped with waterproof YKK® zippers. An added eco-DWR coating maximizes its first level of defense against precipitation. It utilizes a Toray® 20K/20K breathable waterproof membrane with a silky smooth interior liner for a great next to skin feel. The hood is helmet compatible, and the laminated hood bill is compatible with most baseball hats / visors - keeping the rain out of your eyes. The wrist straps combined with the hood and hem drawstrings work to keep the elements out, while the underarm zippers help you to dump heat when you need to.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops:
Select a row below to filter reviews.