Schedule: Part Time (in Office - No Remote Positions Available)
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Apply By: Emailing your Resume + Cover Letter to careers
Examples of projects:
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Ability to work with others to create processes that both fulfill the requirements of accounting and the sometimes atypical activities of departments
- Developing new processes, policies, and procedures
- The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field and/or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to take personal responsibility and accountability
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Previous accounting experience preferred
HIMALI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.