See Sizing Chart
LAYERS WELL WITH
PAIRS WELL WITH
The Ascent Stretch Hoodie is a versatile synthetic insulation layer designed for active movement in the mountains. With 4-Way stretch fabric, it is designed to move with you. The Primaloft® Gold Synthetic insulation is breathable, packable, and retains its warmth when wet - a little sweat never hurt anyone in this jacket. The proprietary shell fabric is wind and water resistant while remaining stretchy and breathable - so you will feel protected without restriction. The ergonomic and articulated fit reduces weight and volume - improving performance while making it easy to take with you on every adventure where you might need some extra warmth. An extremely versatile layer that also works well as a standalone piece.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops: