PAIRS WELL WITH
The No.1 easy to use, safe, high performance wash in waterproofing for wet weather clothing.
Adds Durable Water Repellency and revives breathability - in a washing machine.
Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In is the market leader. It is easy and quick to apply in a washing machine, and its highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) develops on air drying. The washing machine application ensures that the treatment goes right through the garment, treating seams, tapes and cords, as well as the fabric. Also, as the need for tumble drying is removed, this saves energy and protects more vulnerable, older, garments from heat. Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In has been specifically designed and optimized for breathable waterproof garments; it leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibers allowing moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops: