See Sizing Chart
LAYERS WELL WITH
PAIRS WELL WITH
Behind the Design:
The 8000m tee has the names of all of the 14x8000m peaks encapsulated within our logo. These are the tallest peaks on the planet. They are where we go to push the limits of our mental and physical performance. They are an everlasting reminder of our bottom line: to create quality gear that stands up to the world's highest and harshest demands.
We hope that they inspire you too.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops: