See Sizing Chart
LAYERS WELL WITH
PAIRS WELL WITH
The 8000m Down Suit by HIMALI™ was designed to withstand the extreme conditions encountered on 8,000m peak expeditions. We use a Pertex® QuantumPro ripstop nylon shell; it is tightly woven for durability and boasts a built-in microporous coating to repel precipitation. This Down Suit holds roughly ___oz of RDS certified 1000 fill-power HyperDry Down for ultimate premium lightweight warmth. Thoughtful details, like double chest zippers that work together to stop wind, keep this down suit highly functional without adding unneeded weight. Bright contrasting designs help you to stand out and be seen. It is truly built for the highest and harshest conditions on Earth.
1. SLEEVE: With the elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of the neck (vertebrae), Over the shoulder, along the outside of the arm, and down to the wrist bone
2. CHEST: Measure beneath the arms at the fullest circumference of the chest
3. WAIST:Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
4. HIP: Measure around the widest part of the hip.
5. INSEAM: Measure the inside of your leg from the highest point down to the ankle or desired pant length.
Men's sizing for jackets and tops:
Women's Sizing for jackets and tops: